We’ve been applying several security patches, which is why you’ll have been logged out of the Teams app more frequently - we aim to resolve this,...
Ticket tile information improvements: We have improved the look and feel of tickets in the FaultFixers Teams app. ...
Adding back searching for forms: We've added back the ability to search for Forms.
Addition of ppm tasks to schedule: When creating a new PPM task, you will now have the option to schedule the tasks on a future date.
Improvement to file upload UI on contractors: We've redesigned the look and feel of the file uploads section in third-party contractors. Now you can attach multiple files at once and manage all your uploads quickly and easily.
Ability to print building profile page: Last month we launched our new Building Insights for each building profile. We've had some great feedback and we love that you like it! This month, we've gone one step further and added the ability to print building profile pages.
Increase attribute tag limit to 50: The ability to include up to 50 attribute tags for any ticket or task.
- Add ticket title to PDF print output
- Fix for redirection after deleting PPM task
- Resolve issues with overlapping elements and styles of dropdowns
- Fixed incorrectly showing closed PPM tasks as overdue
- Issues with deleting PPM tasks affecting the entire PPM
- Ability to apply an attribute tag to a job if a limit is reached
- Improve column resizing for PPM grids
- Improve validation of PPM duplication to avoid incorrect dates
- The issue with duplication of my schedule items
- Adding back the ability to take a photo from the camera in a form
- Fix incorrect scroll view on iOS